St Lucia Full-Day Catamaran Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling
OverviewJoin this full-day catamaran tour, where you will visit the town of Soufriere, the Pitons, and the volcano/sulphur springs. Observe Toraille Waterfall, Morne Coubaril Estate if you select the horseback riding option, and Marigot Bay and Anse Cochon if you decide to snorkel. Cruise the waters and make memories along the way.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBegin the tour after getting picked up from your Northern St. Lucia hotel. From there, you will depart for the local volcano where you will be led through with a guide. The option to enjoy a mud bath is available before heading to the Toraille Waterfall and the historic Morne Coubaril Estate. See how the first inhabitants survived in thatched houses and how they produced cocoa and sugar cane for survival. If you are an outdoor enthusiast and love amazing views, experience the lush beauty of Soufriere mounted on your noble steed. Ride up hilltops to attain panoramic views of Petit Piton, Soufriere town, and the volcano.
Next, enjoy a complimentary coconut or water before traveling back through time on the 18th century cocoa estate. View the authentic traditional village settings where you will witness the process of producing sugar, cocoa, and coconut products. Afterwards, a Creole-style buffet lunch will be served using provisions from the estate, including dessert. Return to the boat and head up the coast for some swimming and snorkeling. For your final stop, enjoy the views at Marigot Bay where you will enjoy the beverages and dance to the provided music. Return back to your hotel at the end of the day.
Inclusions for St Lucia Full-Day Catamaran Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance and National Park fees
- Unlimited drinks (Rum Punch, Fruit Punch, Soft Drinks, Water, Rum Mixes)
- Authentic creole buffet lunch
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
Exclusions for St Lucia Full-Day Catamaran Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.