St Lucia Half-Day Shopping Experience
OverviewGo shopping on this 5-hour tour! Browse through the local arts and crafts market and take advantage of the duty-free shops in the capital city of Castries. You will be accompanied by an experienced shopping guide and driver who will take you to the various shopping locations.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your resort lobby and greeted by an experienced Shopping Guide and driver who will take you on-board a air-conditioned bus.
This tour takes you through the capital of Castries and includes a brief scenic tour to all the little out of the way places that you may not get to on your own, before stopping at the local market. The market gives you the chance to see how some local goods are made, and in some cases you will have the opportunity to purchase items at factory prices. No pressure though!
During the tour you will see the process of silk screening on to beautiful household table linens and personal items at Bagshaws, learn the art of batik used to create Caribelle's unmistakable wraps and other souvenirs, and watch a sculptor at work with wood, at Eudovic's Art Studio. Then you will enjoy some duty-free shopping at Pointe Seraphine where all the more traditional items can be found - visit the rum shop, or the many different well-known and reputable jewelers brands, pick up some local art or enjoy a cool drink while your significant other looks for that special item.Don't forget your airline ticket and some form of photo ID for duty-free purchases! After the duty-free shopping you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for St Lucia Half-Day Shopping Experience
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
- Transport by air conditioned bus
- Professional shopping guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for St Lucia Half-Day Shopping Experience
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This tour requires a minimum of 4 persons to operate.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Participants should carry along Cash, Camera, Comfortable walking shoes and Proof of travel document for Duty Free purchases
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.