St Lucia Land And Sea Tour
OverviewThis is a group tour where all entrance fees, lunch and drinks are included in pricing. This 5-6 hour tour allows youto see thebeautiful island of St Lucia and all of itsbeautiful scenic areas. You will get to experience the island in a small-group and in an affordable way. This excursionis for cruise ship passengers from the Castriescruise port and hotel guests.
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin with pickup between 8:30am and9am at the cruise ship terminal or your local hotel. From there your professionaldriver will take you on a tour of the island in anair conditioned vehicle.
You will get to go through the city area where you will get to view the Governor's Mansion, the old barracks from the time of the war transformed to acommunity college. You will stop at the largest banana plantation on the island where you will get to sample different local banana productson the island like banana ketchup, banana barbecue sauce and free samples of local rum produced on the Island.
You will stop to take photos oftheview of Marigot Bay and you will drive through two of the famous fishing villagesas well as the lush rain forest. You will get to viewthe famous pitons as you drive through the town of Soufriere. Next, you will visit the only "drive-in" volcano and where you can go intothe mud baths. You will also get toswim inthe waterfall and spend some time at the beach snorkeling and have lunch and enjoy our beautiful oceanwith the view of the pitons in the background. On returning back to the cruise ship or hotel you will have a tour via the ocean where you will be enjoying a different scenic view of the island.
Along the way there will berefreshments provided and at the end of the tour you will be return to your hotel or the cruise ship terminal in time for boarding.
Inclusions for St Lucia Land And Sea Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for St Lucia Land And Sea Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity