OverviewEnjoy a half-day private sightseeing cruise on a comfortable powerboats. You will visit all the wonderful sights along St Lucia's gorgeous western coastline. Whilst on board, you can relax and savor the well stocked open bar and complimentary snacks. With free cruise ship pickup and drop-off and optional hotel pickup and drop-off this trip will be the highlight of your stay.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHead out on a private half-day cruise on your choice of powerboat. Choose between the wonderful 31-foot Bertram "Blue Boy" or the amazing 47-foot Buddy Davis "Limited Edition" powerboat. No matter which boat you choose you will depart from the quaint Vigie Cove where you will begin a cruise along St Lucia's magical western coast line.
Along the way you have the option to go fishing, whale and dolphin watching, or just relax and take in the sights and fresh ocean breeze with a cold drink in hand. On the cruise you will pass between the majestic Piton Mountains before heading to a beach for some swimming and snorkeling.
Then you will head into beautiful Marigot Bay, where you may stop for a cocktail at one of the waterside restaurants, before returning to port. An open bar awaits you on board along with snacks. Snorkeling gear and fishing equipment will also be provided on board so you will have a great time!
Come along and be pampered with 5-star personalized treatment by the friendly professional staff and have the trip of a lifetime!
Inclusions for St Lucia Private Half-Day Coastal Powerboat Cruise
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off can be arranged at an additional cost (selected hotels only)
- Pickup and drop off at cruise ship port
- Custom private cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing equipment
Exclusions for St Lucia Private Half-Day Coastal Powerboat Cruise
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.