St Lucia Rainforest Walk
OverviewAn excellent excursion for nature lovers! St. Lucia possesses a topography and ecology of stunning beauty, matched by no other location in the Caribbean. Take a short walk along a forest trail to the heart of the lush green forest to experience the tropical flora and fauna up close!
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
A short scenic drive to the lush green forest allows you to enjoy the warmth and quaintness that sums up St. Lucia. You'll be met by an expert forestry guide who will lead you on an awe inspiring nature walk. You'll explore massive gommier trees and blue mahaut trees, various species of lichen as they intricately wind their way up large tree trunks, wild anthurim lilies, wild nutmeg and the seemingly endless species of flora and fauna.
Savor the privilege of sharing a habitat with endemic birds like the Mangrove Cuckoo and the Black Finch as you stroll through their enchanting and natural sanctuary. There is the chance of seeing or hearing the cry of the elusive "St. Lucian Parrot" and experiencing the thrill of viewing a Boa Constrictor lying in cool indifference on a tree trunk.
Inclusions for St Lucia Rainforest Walk
- Hotel pickup and drop off (North Island hotels only)
- All Entrance Fees
- Soda and Water
Exclusions for St Lucia Rainforest Walk
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
Take along cameras. Comfortable closed-toe footwear is recommended.
Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.