St. Lucia Rodney Bay Nightlife Tour
OverviewThe islands north side comes alive after dark for visitors and locals alike. Visit some of the most popular nighttime spots in Rodney Bay, dance to local music, sample local rum and beers, and for an optional fee you can feast on a variety of freshly prepared local delicacies. This adults-only, four-hour nighttime tour is a great way to cut loose and experience how the locals party.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
After being picked-up from the lobby of your north island hotel at 8:45 pm, you will begin your carefree night enjoying some of the popular nightlife spots in Rodney Bay.
Your first stop will be at Tapas, where you will beescorted to a scenic view of the Rodney Bay Marina. Take in the beautiful site while you are served refreshing cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres. Move on to the next stopatthe Board Walk, where you can enjoy some of Rodney Bay's nightlife right on the waters edge. Toast to the picturesque bay view.
The Gros Islet Friday Night Street Partywill beyour last stop for the night, with booming Caribbean jams, you have no choice but to move your feet in the open-air setting. Whet your appetite with local food from vendors and then head to the rum shops. You can try local concoctions or favorite international brands, or both.After four hours of fun you will be taken back to your north island hotel to sleep it off.
Inclusions for St. Lucia Rodney Bay Nightlife Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for St. Lucia Rodney Bay Nightlife Tour
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. This tour requires 6 persons to operate.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.