St Lucia Rum Tasting And Tour
OverviewGo behind the scenes at St Lucias only rum distillery, St Lucia Distillers, on this tour from Castries. With a knowledgeable guide, learn about the process of turning sugarcane into rum, and enjoy tastings of some of the distillerys 25+ rums and rum products, from white rum to spiced rum to flavored rum creams. Plus, enjoy views of lush banana plantations and Marigot Bay on the drive from Castries.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Castries, head to St Lucia Distillers, about 7 miles (11 km) south of town near Marigot Bay. Enjoy views of Morne Fortune and surrounding banana plantations along the way.
When you arrive at the distillery, meet your guide a Rum Ambassador who will lead you through your rum experience. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the distillery, getting a look at the rum-making process and learning about the many different brands of rum that are made here, including premium brands like 1931 and Admiral Rodney, Chairmans Reserve Spiced Rum, Crystal White Rum, and Marigot Bay Liqueurs in flavors like coconut and chocolate orange.
Next, visit the rum buffet, where you can taste up to 17 of the different rums and rum liqueurs on display; additional premium rums are sometimes available for tasting upon request, so just ask your guide. Then purchase any of your favorites to take home!
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Castries.
Inclusions for St Lucia Rum Tasting And Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (North Islandhotels only)
- Local guide
- Rum tastings
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for St Lucia Rum Tasting And Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
It is recommended your wear comfortable walking shoes
Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting