St Lucia Soufriere Tour
OverviewExperience St Lucia on this Soufriere Tour which will give you memories to cherish and enjoy for years to come. The tour is as informative as it is exhilarating, because with on this tour its all about you! It is often said that you have not experienced St Lucia if you have not visited the town of Soufriere home to so many natural attractions and activities. Don't miss out during your time in beautiful St Lucia!
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourYou will go through the city of Castries onto the West Coast Road via Morne Road where you will make the first stop at a popular view point. From there visitors often get a sense of why St Lucia is also called "Helen of the West Indies." A breathtaking view of Castries and its environs and the island of Martinique in the back drop is a spectacle on its own.
From there you will travel over to beautiful Marigot Bay. The stop allows for a restroom break and also a chance to purchase souvenirs and trinkets from "Aunty Shirley," a well known local vendor. Moving on, you will make a quick stop in the Roseau Valley for an informative, hands-on explanation of St Lucia's number one export crop (bananas) after which you will head onward to Soufriere.
When you get to Soufriere you will take the Tet Paul Nature Trail for a moderate hike lasting approximately 45 minutes. The guided tour ranges from easy to moderate and is one that can be enjoyed by couples, families and groups. There are breathtaking views all along the hike so dont forget your camera!
Takea tour of the Sulphur Springs and/or Mud bath for approximately 45 minutes. The Sulphur Springs is part of the story of the creation of the entire Caribbean basin, and although dormant is believed to be the hottest and most active geothermal area in the Lesser Antilles. The park is easily the most visited tourist attraction as it allows for people to literally drive up to the edge of the springs to view the many boiling mud pools. A few yards downstream from the springs is the mud bath area. The area hosts a hot water pool, sitting area, hot and cold water showers to rinse off and changing rooms.
Head to Diamond Falls and Botanical Gardens for approximately 45 minutes. Come visit the majestic Diamond Falls and walk through the natural lush gardens of this beautiful six acre property. Then you will visit Toraille Falls where you will have around 30 minutes to enjoy Toraille Falls as is meant to. A refreshing bath under the waterfall itself offers a therapeutic massage while taking pleasure in the lush greens and dazzling colors of tropical paradise. Changing rooms and facilities are offered as well.
Inclusions for St Lucia Soufriere Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
Exclusions for St Lucia Soufriere Tour
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.