St Lucia Sports Fishing Adventure
OverviewA day out deep sea sports fishing is a must while in St Lucia! Learn the basics from expert captains on this half-day adventure. St. Lucia's waters are abundant with a variety of big game fish including Blue Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo and Dorado - an ideal recipe for a deep sea fishing experience.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourJump aboard a tournament rigged sports fishing boats and begin your adventure out to the deep blue Caribbean Sea! As St. Lucia is a Volcanic Island, the under water drop off area, where the fish congregate, lies only two miles off the coast line.
Depending on the time of year you're visiting St Lucia, the type of fish you'll see will vary. Some common types seen include Blue Marlin, Sail Fish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo and Dorado. Whether you are a pro or novice in this sport - all are welcome aboard and will enjoy the experience out on the water!
Boats troll and are equiped with the best Shimano and Penn Reels along with a variety of lures to ensure the best chance of catch that dream fish. On board, complimentary beers, soft drinks, mineral water and light snacks are served, all we need are the fish!
Transportation for cruise ship passengers and most hotels is included.
Inclusions for St Lucia Sports Fishing Adventure
- Fishing Licenses
- Fishing Equipment, Bait, Tackle
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for St Lucia Sports Fishing Adventure
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please specify your preferred departure time at booking
Dress code is casual, cool, comfortable clothing
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
It is recommended you bring cameras and sun protection
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.