St Lucia Sunset Segway Tour With Dinner
OverviewEnjoy the fresh evening air and natural beauty of St Lucia on a 2.5-hour sunset Segway tour. With an experienced guide, you’ll effortlessly make your way up Mt Pimard in northwestern St Lucia on your own electric Segway, reaching a viewpoint with beautiful vistas of Pigeon Island, Rodney Bay and Reduit Beach. Stop for photo ops and to hear a bit of commentary from your guide, and then enjoy a relaxing dinner at a beachside restaurant in time for sunset. This Segway tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickups, your St Lucia Segway tour starts with a 20-minute orientation session on a practice track, where you can get familiar with your electric, self-balancing Segway x2, specially made for off-road travel.
When your group is ready, take off to explore the Mt Pimard area near Rodney Bay. Glide along a 2-mile (3.2-km) nature trail that takes you up the mountain to a viewpoint. As you travel, your guide will point out some of the native flowers and other plant life, help you spot butterflies and tell you tales of St Lucias past, like how it was constantly fought over by the British and the French in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Make stops along the way to take photos and see interesting historical sights like the sealed bunkers that were once used by the American military during World War II. Take a quick break at a small pond to feed the freshwater fish, and enjoy a fresh piece of fruit from a local fruit stand when you reach the viewpoint.
Your climb up the mountain will be rewarded with views of Pigeon Island, Reduit Beach, Rodney Bay Marina and the shimmering Caribbean Sea. Then make your way down and head to Reduit Beach, where youll enjoy dinner while the sun sets. You have your choice of chicken, fish or a vegetarian dish at a local restaurant with ocean views!
After dinner, your tour ends with return to your original pickup location.
Inclusions for St Lucia Sunset Segway Tour With Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (North Island hotels only)
- Use of Segway equipment (helmet, elbow pads, knee pads)
- Beverages and local fruit
Exclusions for St Lucia Sunset Segway Tour With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
Not recommended for pregnant women
12 people maximum per tour
Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.