OverviewEnjoy a sensational day of sun and sea as you bask at two of St Maartens most popular beaches Orient Beach and Maho Beach. First, head to Orient Bay Beach where youll find an abundance of water sports on offer, including jet skiing, sailing and paragliding, as well as plenty of beach bars and restaurants. At Maho Beach, watch aircraft fly close overhead from the nearby airport. You'll feel like a jet-setter on this half-day trip that includes complimentary refreshments and round-trip transport with a friendly guide!
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourPrepare for five hours of absolute fun in the sun! Your friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel in St Maarten and deliver you to two fantastic beaches by air-conditioned van or coach as you enjoy complimentary refreshments onboard. First, head to Orient Bay Beach, the island’s longest beach, equipped with complete tourist amenities including a wide range of beach bars and restaurants within easy reach.
Check out the many water sports facilities where jet skis, sailboats, paragliding and even some kids’ activities are available (own expense), or simply take a dip in the clear green water of the Caribbean. After two hours at beautiful Orient Bay Beach, your guide will deliver your group to Maho Beach, known for its proximity to Princess Juliana International Airport.
Head to Maho Beach around midday, just in time to view the arrivals of large aircraft at the airport! While at Maho Beach, enjoy lunch at Sunset Beach Bar and Grill (own expense) while you listen to the live feed from the control tower. Then, watch airplanes loom overhead as they approach the runway and feel the tremble of the jet blasts from departing flights at the nearby airport.
You’ll have approximately two hours to spend at Maho Beach, where you can relax amid the cool breeze of the Caribbean, watch the swelling waves of the sea or stroll along the pure white sand – lost in the sound of crashing waves on the rocks that rise off the coast. Once you’ve achieved official status as a St Maarten beach bum, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for St Maarten Half-Day Trip To Orient And Maho Beach
- Local guide
- Beverages (water, beer, soda, guavaberry rum punch) while intransit
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
Exclusions for St Maarten Half-Day Trip To Orient And Maho Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages at lunch
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel and sunscreen
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.