St Maarten Island Nature And Snorkel Tour - Philipsburg
OverviewThis Sint Maarten and Saint Martin nature, sightseeing and snorkel tour which offers stunning views off the highest peak of the island – Pic Paradis – brings you to a pond for wildlife-watching, offers a short hike and will end with a refreshing guided snorkel in the best bay of the day. Small group tour with a maximum of 6 guests only.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis tour starts at a parking lot next to the cruise ship terminal in Philipsburg. Guests staying in Philipsburg and Oyster Pond hotels are picked up for free.
This wonderful nature tours starts off with watching birds at one of the many ponds, the use of great binoculars is included. Expect to see Brown Pelican, Royal Tern, Magnificent Frigate Birds, Bananaquit, egrets and many more. Iguanas can also be spotted during this tour, as well as other smaller lizards.
Next, after a drive from the Dutch to the French side of the island, is a visit to St Martin's highest peak: Pic Paradis. A 20-minute slightly sloping hike will bring you to the first viewpoint with breathtaking vistas of the east side of the island. A short walk further the southwest side of the island is in full view. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all you want to know about St Martins history, nature and other remarkable info.
After the visit to the peak, we'll go back to the car and stop at another viewpoint for a break with iced tea or coffee and homemade banana bread.
The last stop of this half day trip is a beach - at a calm bay - where youll snorkel with your trained snorkel guide to see some of St Martins colorful underwater life.
When the guide drops you back off at the starting point youll have had a full round-trip tour of St Maarten and St Martin while visiting her beautiful natural highlights.
Inclusions for St Maarten Island Nature And Snorkel Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Philipsburg and Oyster Pond hotels only!)
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for St Maarten Island Nature And Snorkel Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please advise shoe size and male or female at time of booking, for the snorkel equipment
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.