St Maarten Power-Rafting Tour With Snorkeling - Philipsburg
OverviewIf you’re looking for an exciting alternative to a traditional island boat cruise, explore the coast of St Maarten by power raft! On board an inflatable motorized raft, you’ll zip in and out of hidden coves and get closer to pristine beaches than you would on a bigger vessel. Travel around the island with a knowledgeable guide, stopping to snorkel at locations like Creole Rock and lounge on the beach. Snacks and drinks are provided. Choose either a morning or afternoon tour.
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour power-rafting tour starts at the marina in Philipsburg, on the south coast of St Maarten (on the Dutch side). Here, check in and meet your friendly guide, then hop aboard your power raft, a fun and fast alternative to the traditional island boat cruise.
When everyone is settled in, head out of the marina and along St Maarten’s coastline, admiring the picturesque views of both St Maarten and neighboring Anguilla while you zoom through the turquoise water. With your guide’s knowledge of the island, you’ll visit off-the-beaten-path coves and beaches, stopping to snorkel in the clear water. Typically, tours include stops at the islands of Creole Rock, Tintamarre and Pinel, off the French-side coast.
You’ll also stop for some relaxing beach time at Mullet Bay, and enjoy provided food and drinks on the raft. When you’ve had enough of the sun, take shelter in a shady spot under the raft’s roof.
Your tour ends back at the marina in Philipsburg.
Inclusions for St Maarten Power-Rafting Tour With Snorkeling
- Unlimited drinks (rum punch, beer, soda, juice, water)
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for St Maarten Power-Rafting Tour With Snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour operates with a maximum of 25 people
Exact locations visited are subject to change depending on the weather
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient and Maho Beach Half-Day Tour
- St-Martin and St Maarten Island Sights, Shopping and Maho Beach Tour
- Best St Maarten Speed Boat and Snorkeling Tour
- St Maarten Sailing and Snorkeling Tour: Tintamarre Island, Creole Rock and Lunch in Grand Case
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient Bay Beach Adventure
- St Maarten Bird-Watching Tour
- Harley Davidson Tour of St Maarten
- Shared Arrival Transfer: St Maarten Airport to Hotel