St Maarten Scuba Diving For Certified Divers - PhilipsburgWrite a Review
OverviewSt Maarten has a wealth of dive sites to explore with many wrecks and reefs for PADI certified scuba divers to enjoy. Dive into the warm and inviting waters where you’ll find an abundance of marine life at your fingertips. Whether you are new to scuba diving or have plenty of dives tucked under your weight belt, you’ll be mesmerized by the undersea wonders of the calm Caribbean. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring personalized attention from your expert diving guide.
- All necessary equipment included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour St Maarten diving adventure begins when you board the spacious and well-equipped dive boat at Simpson Bay or Divi Little Bay (depending on which morning time you select.) A short cruise over gorgeous turquoise waters of the Caribbean brings you to your first dive site at a depth of approximately 75 feet (23 meters). You’ll be in the company of highly trained and professional PADI guides who provide a safe and fun experience for all.
Dive sites are chosen on the morning of the dive, depending on diver skill level, weather conditions and the group's preferences. Possible dive sites from Simpson Bay include the remains of the old Simpson Bay Bridge encrusted with corals and sea sponges. Surrounded by three sunken sailboats, this site is teeming with marine life, including eels, lobsters, stingrays and even the odd reef shark.
From Divi Little Bay you might dive at Teigland, where schools of huge fish dart around an old ship and eagle rays glide over the reef. Or head to Mike’s Maze to find large and colorful coral formations in the extended reef. If you have a favorite type of dive site, simply let the crew know on the day and they will do their best to accommodate your request (subject to local conditions).
Please note: As this is a certified diving activity, you are required to show your certification card and complete a health questionnaire to participate.
Inclusions for St Maarten Scuba Diving For Certified Divers
- Professional guide
- All necessary scuba gear
- Beverages (water, juice, soda)
Exclusions for St Maarten Scuba Diving For Certified Divers
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years; under 18 years old MUST have parent permission to participate
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Flavors Of St Maarten Food Tour
- St Maarten Catamaran Snorkel Sail
- St-Martin And St Maarten: Sightseeing Tour Of The French And Dutch Sides Of The Island
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Orient Beach, Marigot And Maho Beach
- Shore Excursion: St Maarten Land And Sea Tour
- St Maarten Shore Excursion: Maho Beach And Lucas Bay Sightseeing
- Champagne Sunset Cruise In St Maarten
- Private St Maarten Island Sightseeing Tour
- Tango Caribbean Dinner Cruise
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotels To St Maarten Airport