St Marks Basilica & Doges Palace Tour - Venice
OverviewThe floating city is full of wonders and alluring possibilities! Explore the most popular Venice attractions with us, and we will ensure you make the most of it. OurSt Marks Basilica and Doges Palace Tourwill treat you to atrouble-free skip the line accessto the sites while ourexpert guidesoffer fun and informative scoop on the history of Venice. Thisguided touris perfect for those short on time in Venice or those simply interested in an immersive experience. Let our friendly, local guides lead your way through the sites, pointing out you all you need to see without any of the touristichassles.Venice is one of themost visited cities in Italy, attracting millions of tourists each year. Planning your time here might seem overwhelming since there is so much to see! Especially so if you havent planned or looked up anything before the trip. However, with ourlast-minute booking options, making the most out of your time in Venice is simple.
Know More about this tour
Even accessing the sites hurdled around St Marks square which are the top things to do in Venice. Our St Marks Basilica and Doges Palace Tour with a walking tour of St. Marks Square has been created to serve you the splendor of its landmarks in a nutshell!
Forgot the unnecessary queuing time and get inside St. Marks Basilica and Doges Palace quicker, just like a local! Avoid the inconvenience of searching for the ticket office to purchase tickets or redeem vouchers yourself. Instead, bring home lasting memories of strolling under a roof of gilded mosaics and not of wading through busy, crowded squares. We promise to give you one of the best guided tours you can experience.
Make your short time in Venice a meaningful experience with the leadership of our friendly and knowledgeable guides. Our tours combine top places to visit in Venice including its most significant monuments. We offer insights without drowning you in too many details or boring facts. Discover all the hidden gems found in the citys most beautiful square and light up your imagination with the intriguing stories and legends of the citys amazing past.History Sneak Peek
More than 170 canals intertwine through Venice, and a network of over 400 bridges connect its quaint narrow streets. Out of all the picturesque squares, Piazza San Marco holds a special place in the hearts of Venetians. For years it was the center of Venices political and social life. So, despite so many places to see in Venice, St. Marks Square is one to leave you awestruck; After all, its considered one of the most beautiful squares in the whole of Europe!
A legend has it, Napoleon himself called St. Marks Square the drawing room of Europe. It spreads around the most important structures of the city including St Marks Basilica and Doges Palace Tour. St Marks Basilica with its five distinctive domes inspired by Islamic architecture dominates the square. You will love the artworks and mosaics, an intriguing mixture of East and West styles and artistic traditions!
Just off St. Marks Square, in the adjoining Piazzetta, stands Doges Palace. This impressive example of Gothic architecture was built in the 14th century and served as the official residence of the chief magistrate, the Doge. Its lavish in design both on the exterior as well as interior.
So, if you want to see as well as learn a few things about Venice, book our St. Marks Basilica and Doges Palace Tour today! No queues just the sights, the knowledge and the hustle-free experience.
If you have time for more, you might enjoy the thrill of a Gondola Ride!
Group Prices for Infant from 0-6 years old: free of charge
Group Prices for Children from 6-12 years old: 40
Inclusions for St Marks Basilica & Doges Palace Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Blue Badge guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Wi-Fi system whispers to hear the guide clearly
- Doges Palace inside visit
- View of Grand Canal
- Doge Palace Prisons / Courts
- Bridge of Sighs
- Columns of San Marco and the Lion of Venice
- Correr Museum
Exclusions for St Marks Basilica & Doges Palace Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pleasew be at our meeting points 15 munites before
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC
- Afternoon in Venice & gondola ride
- Doges Palace and St. Marks Square Museums Skip-the-Line Tour in Venice
- Grand Canal Gondola Ride And Golden Basilica with Optional Glass Craftsman at work