St Martin Canoe Surfing At Le Galion Beach - Grand Case
OverviewDiscover the sensations of surf with your friends or family with the in a traditional Hawaiian canoe or outrigger canoe. Canoe surfing is a great experience that allows you to surf great waves at Le Galion Beach, in the heart of the Marine Park. With up to 3 people in your canoe you will paddle and catch waves while your professional instructor will steer the canoe on the back.
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourHead to Le Galion Beach in the Heart of the French Marine Park in St Martin. After a short briefing with your instructor to cover safety, wave spotting, and paddling procedures you will hit the water.
With up to 3 people in your canoe you will begin paddling to the lookout spot. The instructor give you instructions about when to paddle so that you catch as many waves as you can. Your professional instructor will steer the canoe on the back so all you have to do is enjoy the ride! This is a unique Caribbean surfing experience!
Inclusions for St Martin Canoe Surfing At Le Galion Beach
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- National Park fees
- Life jackets
- Rash guards
Exclusions for St Martin Canoe Surfing At Le Galion Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GoPro DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 14 years
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.