St Martin Tennis Court Rental
OverviewRent a tennis court at American Tennis Academy during prime time hours which are between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM During these hours it's cooler and the rate also includes the cost for lights if necessary (depending on the season). Play singles or doubles and enjoy the cool breeze of the evening. The on-site amenities include a Pro shop, snack bar, Lounge, Dish Network and free Wifi.
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourPlayers will be greeted by tennis pro Oliver and given a short tour around the premises. You will be briefed about the rules of theAcademy and then you will go to your assigned court. Then you are free to use the tennis court for the amount of time reserved.
Five minutes before the end of the hour a bell will be rung. This signifies that your time will be up in 5 minutes and you need to gather belonging and balls in order to free the court for the next party of tennis players. Players are welcome to sit at the lounge area on the deck and continue watching the games and lessons in progress.
In order to accommodate night time play the Academy has professional tennis court lighting of 8000 watts per court. The surface of the courts is made out of a porous concrete construction which is soft on the knees. Enjoy a tennis game with family or friends at American Tennis Academy which is conveniently located at French Cul-de-Sac between Grand Case and Orient Bay. The on-site amenities include a pro shop, snack bar, lounge, dish network and free WiFi.
Inclusions for St Martin Tennis Court Rental
- Tennis court rental
- Access to facilities
Exclusions for St Martin Tennis Court Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tennis rackets (available to rent)
- Tennis balls (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Tennis attire and tennis shoes required. Tennis whites are not mandatory
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.