St Paul's Cathedral - London
OverviewExperience the whole of St Paul's Cathedral, from the Crypt through the Cathedral itself and up to the Whispering Gallery, Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery.
- Explore the magnificent St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Beat the queue and get direct access
- Multimedia guides available in 11 languages
Know More about this tour
Experience the whole of St Paul's Cathedral: from the Crypt with its memorials and monuments, including the tombs of Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington, through the glories of the cleaned and restored Cathedral up to the Whispering Gallery and on to the heights of the golden Gallery above the Dome with its panoramic views of the capital.
St Paul's with its world-famous dome is an iconic feature of the London skyline, but there is so much more to Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece than its impressive façade. The interior of the soaring dome, the glittering mosaics, the intricate stone carving and the breathtaking view down the nave towards the quire are just a few of the reasons why a visit to St Paul's is a must.
Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral includes access to the cathedral floor, crypt and galleries. Entrance includes use of multimedia guides (11 languages) as well as the option to join onto guided tours and welcome talks (English only) on arrival.
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the Cathedral.
- Special services or events may close all, or part, of the Cathedral at short notice.
Inclusions for St Paul's Cathedral
- Attraction ticket
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport