- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
Departure Time :
Monday - Saturday, 08:30 - 16:00 last admission
Step inside an iconic feature of the London skyline
- Visit one of the most important places of worship and prayer in the UK
- See the intricate floral and bird designs on the altar frontal inside, on display for the 2014-18 centenary period
- Head down the crypt to see the tomb of architect Sir Christopher Wren, and explore the dome for sensational views of the city
Know More about this tour
Through all the builds and rebuilds, there's been a religious building on this spot for over 1,400 years(!) After the Great Fire of London in 1666, Sir Christopher Wren was charged with creating something iconic to span the ages. His iconic dome has stood watch over the city ever since.
**Note:** The Stone and Golden Galleries will be closed for renovations Monday 11 September to Friday 10 November 2017
- Metro: St Paul's + 2-minute walk; Mansion House + 5-minute walk; Blackfriars + 5-minute walk; or Bank Station + 7-minute walk
- Bus: Lines 4, 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 26, 56, 76, 100, 172, 242, or 521
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.