St Paul's Cathedral And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
OverviewCombine two of London’s great attractions with this flexible tour of the river Thames and entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from four conveniently located piers for 24 hours and explore the iconic cathedral designed by Sir Christopher Wren, whose history is steeped in the Great Fire of London and Second World War. See the city from the river and visit perhaps the most important feature on the London skyline. A must-do for London visitors, included are Cathedral floor, crypt and the three Dome galleries.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as County Hall, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Southwark Cathedral, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit St. Paul's Cathedral widely considered to be Londons most impressive place of worship. During your visit, explore the crypt resting place of Admiral Lord Nelson and the cathedral's architect Sir Christopher Wren. Head up to the Whispering Gallery in the dome, and admire spectacular views over the rooftops of London from the Golden Gallery.
Inclusions for St Paul's Cathedral And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Entrance fee to St. Paul's Cathedral
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for St Paul's Cathedral And London Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers should check opening times of attraction prior to booking tickets.
Please note: This attraction is closed on Sundays. St. Paul's Cathedral entrance tickets valid for 48hrs from date of issue for one entry per person.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover
- 'Downton Abbey' TV Locations and Blenheim Palace Tour from London
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London