OverviewThis walking tour between the two most magnificent structures of London is the perfect way to absorb the best of London sightseeing. You will explore London top attractions like the St Paul’s Cathedral, the ruins of Westminster Palace, the best of the towers, Shakespeare’s globe and the most important of them all- you will learn about the dark side of the banks of Thames.
- 2 hours short break St Paul's and Tower Of London Tour.
- Beautiful walking tour in London Visit St Paul's Cathedral, the Millenium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Tate Modern, Tower of London.
- Remains of Winchester Palace and the Clink Prison.
- Lunch at Borough Market.
- London Bridge and Tower Bridge.
Know More about this tour
Quite simply the most beautiful walk in London...
Come with us on a wonderful stroll along the south bank of the River Thames, crossing over the Millennium Bridge from the majesty of St Paul's Cathedral to the extraordinary Globe Theatre, ancient Tower of London and iconic Tower Bridge. Prepare to have your breath taken away by not only the beauty of this area, but also by some of its amazing stories.
At around 2 hours, this is a longer tour than our other tours. It also includes a short break to grab a bite to eat for lunch in Borough Market, where your nose will be your guide!
Of course, being London, there is a dark side to the story of Bankside. You will hear about how Londoners once flocked here for the animal fighting, rowdy plays, prostitution, wild pubs and sometimes stayed longer than intended at the Liberty of the Clink Prison.
We'll finish the tour with perhaps the best view in London, looking out at the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and the lifeblood of London, the River Thames.
Inclusions for St Paul's And The Tower Of London Tour
- Around 2 hours, it includes a short break to grab a bite to eat for lunch in Borough Market.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.