St Petersburg 1-Day Visa Free Shore Excursion: City Highlights And Hermitage - Saint Petersburg
OverviewIdeal for first-time visitors looking for an unhurried introduction to St. Petersburg, this 1-day private excursion will take you back to the beginnings of the city and offers an excellent combination of art and outside activities. Spend a day exploring St Petersburg while your ship is docked in St Petersburg port. You will be introduced to the best examples of architecture when driving in the city center. You will go inside such amazing sights as Peter & Paul Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac Cathedral & Colonnade. Later visit the Hermitage and wonder about its amazing collection of masterpieces. Note: this tour is VISA FREE.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis tour starts with your private licensed tour guide meeting you in the arrival hall of the passengers terminal of the St. Petersburg Port. Your guide will be standing right after passport control holding a sign with your name on it. After warm welcome, you'll be taken to your comfortable car, and your tour will begin. In the car, discuss your days itinerary and ask your guide any questions you have. See the sample itinerary below:
8 a.m. - Meet your guide after passport control
8:15 a.m. - City sightseeing tour which consists of driving and photo stops in the most gorgeous and historical places in St. Petersburg. This tour will surely keep you entertained as your guide will be telling you interesting stories about famous palaces and architectural ensembles. You will see: Kazan Cathedral, St. Petersburg's main street - Nevsky prospect, Michaels Castle, Russian Museum, the Square of Arts,St Nicholas Cathedral, Summer Gardens, the Log Cabin of Peter the Great, the Spit of Vasilievsky Island, the Bronze Horseman, the Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre.
10:30 a.m. - Inside visits to Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, St Isaac Cathedral + Colonnade, Church on theSpilled Blood. Enjoy dazzling array of gold onion domes and mosaics of this iconic sight.
1:30 p.m. - Lunch (own expense)
2:45 p.m. - Explore one of the world's greatest art collections on a guided tour of the Hermitage. Admire the magnificent art collections of the Hermitage Museum and enjoy learning about their origins and significance with your private guide.
5:45 p.m. - Drive back to the port
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for St Petersburg 1-Day Visa Free Shore Excursion: City Highlights And Hermitage
- Visa-free paperwork (blanket visa). No visa to Russia required but you must obtain special paperwork from the tour provider
- Port pickup and drop-off (after passport control)
- Professional licensed tour guide (different languages available)
- Admissions to all museums in itinerary
- Fast track tickets to skip the long lines in museums
- Transportation by business class car with air-conditioning and WIFI
- Professional private driver
- Farewell gift
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats
- Photo permits
- All taxes, port fees, local taxes
Exclusions for St Petersburg 1-Day Visa Free Shore Excursion: City Highlights And Hermitage
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
All passengers on tour must provide the following information: 1. Ship name 2. Full first and last names as shown in your passport 3. Date of birthday 4. Passport number 5. Passport expiry date 6. Country of citizenship 7. Gender
Please note: Tour provider will prepare and send your tour ticket (blanket visa) to you as soon as we receive all required information about passengers' passport details.
Make sure you bring your passport and a print out of your tour ticket (blanket visa) to present at passport control upon arrival at St Petersburgs port to clear customs. Your tour ticket allows you to visa-free entry into the city for your tour
Itinerary depends on the day of the week
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat
This tour is free for infants. You do not need to book a seat for your baby (under 5 years old) BUT we need required passport details of your baby to process visa free paperwork (see above)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Saint Petersburg 3-Day Tour of Emperors' Residences
- Russian Folk Show and Illuminations City Night Tour
- How to fall in love with Saint-Petersburg per one day!
- The last Russian Emperor: Tragedy of Nickolas II and his family
- Saint Petersburg Full-Day Grand Tour
- St Petersburg: Visa-Free 3-Day All Highlights Tour in a Small Group
- 3 Day Deluxe Complete St Petersburg
- Russian Music Show in St Petersburg