St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour By Car - Saint Petersburg
OverviewCan't walk too far or simply want to be more comfortable? Enjoy this great deal on a 3-hour Panoramic City Tour of St. Petersburg that will take you around the city in the comfort of your private vehicle with a professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and driver at the hotel and start a Panoramic City tour of St.Petersburg with picturesque stops in most popular places and by most spectacular sights: Peter's Log cabin, Nevsky Prospect - the main street of St. Petersburg, Anichkov Bridge and Anichkov Palace, Fontanka and Moika Rivers, Kazan Cathedral, Admiralty, Palace Square and Alexander Column, General Headquarters Arch, Senate Square with the Bronze Horseman monument to Peter the Great, Palace Bridge, the monument to Nicholas the First, St. Nicholas Cathedral, University Embankment with its historical buildings : Kunstkammer, the Academy of Sciences, and St. Petersburg State University, Menshikov Palace, the Academy of Fine Arts, the Square of Arts with Michael's Palace, the Mosque, the Smolny Convent, the Taurida Palace, the Foundry Bridge and the Foundry Prospect with the "Big House" (the KGB headquarters) and many more!
Inclusions for St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour By Car
- Professiona guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese languages are available)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
Exclusions for St.Petersburg 3 Hour Private Panoramic City Tour By Car
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Admissions to any museums
- Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers only)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Attention cruise ship passengers: the tour price is set for hotel guests only. If you would like to make a reservation, you need to pay a surcharge of $100 per group for visa-free paperwork and parking in the cruise port upon arrival to your guide in cash, as these services are excluded from the original price
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour