Experience spectacular St Petersburg, illuminated at night, on this small-group tour by minivan in the former capital of the Russian empire. Your expert guide will point out the magnificent floodlit monuments in the city center including the State Hermitage Museum and St Isaac's Cathedral as well as the surrounding streets, squares and embankments of the Neva River. This city’s unique architectural heritage, even more magical at night, is not to be missed!
This tour is limited to six people, providing a small-group experience with your guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with pickup from your St Petersburg hotel and then head with your knowledgeable guide toward the city center, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Circling the charming palaces and squares, gaze with awe at the beautiful, illuminated buildings as you learn about their historical significance and the many influences of the architecture.
Continue your sightseeing excursion to Russia’s first museum, the Kunstkamera, located on the Neva riverfront. Built in 1727, it houses the Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography. Then, note the gilded spire of the stone cathedral standing in the center of Peter and Paul’s Fortress, located on an island in the delta.
View the Spit of Basil Island, which juts into the Neva River and divides it in two. Stop along the shores of the Fontanka River, one of its tributaries, and admire the impressive former homes of Russian nobility that line the embankment. Catch sight of the State Hermitage Museum, including the Winter Palace where Russian emperors once resided.
As you travel down Nevsky Prospect, keep an eye out for the Admiralty, the neo-classical Kazan Cathedral and a monument to Catherine the Great, stopping for photos along the way. You’ll also glimpse the granite columns and gilded dome of St Isaac's Cathedral, as well as the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood, built in a traditional Russian-Byzantine style of colorful mosaics and more than half a dozen onion-top spires.
Note: During the White Nights of summer, from May through July, enjoy the romantic allure of faint twilight instead of darkness. Any time of year, you’ll be amazed by the illumination of this Russian imperial city!
Inclusions for St Petersburg By Night: City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for St Petersburg By Night: City Sightseeing Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Tour does not operates for the Cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 3 Hour Walking Tour Of Saint Petersburg's Feodor Dostoyevsky
- Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- St Petersburg In A Day: Private City Tour, Hermitage Museum And Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Custom Chauffeured Day Tour
- St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- 3-Day St Petersburg Experience With Round Trip Transfers
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour To Filming Locations For The BBC's Epic War And Peace
- Russian Art Walking Tour Of St Petersburg: Church Of The Saviour On Spilled Blood And The Russian Museum