St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Monday's Best 1 Day Visa-Free Tour - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewArriving on Monday for just 1 day? Take advantage of this private visa-free shore excursion designed specially for cruisers who arrive to St. Petersburg on the very first day of the week. No need to research museum schedule - this has already been done for you, and the BEST available Monday Tour is right here for you to book.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour professional tour guide will meet you in the arrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you will be seated in your comfortable a/c vehicle and the tour will start.
Please note that exact tour starting time may vary depending on your cruise ship docking time.
The same applies to the tour ending time - it will be adjusted to make sure you are safely back to the ship at least 1 hour before scheduled departure.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
08.10 - 9.30 Start City Overview Tour with photo stops by St.Isaac’s Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress.
09.30 - 10.20 Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo.
10.30 - 12.00 Guided tour of Catherine's palace with Amber Room and Park (actual tour duration 1 hour)
12.10 - 13.00 Drive to Peterhof, the kingdom of Fountains.
13.00 – 14.00 Lunch in a local café/restaurant (not included)
14.00 – 15.00 Guided tour of the Lower Gardens of Peterhof.
15.00 – 15.30 Hydrofoil * back to St. Petersburg
16.00 – 17.00 Guided tour of the Yusupov palace (actual tour duration 1 hour)
17.30 - 18.00 Guided tour of Church on the Spilled Blood , shopping if you wish (actual tour duration 20-30 min)
18.30 Return back to the ship
* If the weather is not permitting a hydrofoil ride, you will use your private vehicle instead.
Please note that this is a sample program. Actual tour order and timing might vary, but you will visit all museums mentioned in the description and nothing will be missed or omitted.
Lunch: Please note that meals are not included on the tour, it is highly recommended to ore-order lunches for all parties greater that 8 people. Please contact your tour provider for menu options and prices.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Inclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Monday's Best 1 Day Visa-Free Tour
- Pick-up right by the ship after passport control
- Professional tour guide (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese languages are available)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- One way hydrofoil rider
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift!
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, port fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork: No Visa to Russia required!
Exclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Monday's Best 1 Day Visa-Free Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, passport details
MANDATORY Passport details include: name as in passport, passport number, date of birth and citizenship
As soon as your passport details are received, your Visa-Free paperwork (Tour Tickets) will be processed and emailed to you.
To clear customs in St.Petersburg you need: Valid passport + Tour Ticket (aka blanket visa issued by local tour operator)
Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Wheelchair users: be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat
Note that if you are travelling with an infant under 5 years old - you do not need to book a seat for your baby. The tour is free of charge for little ones. Simply send your tour operator the required passport details for Visa-Free paperwork processing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.