St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Thursday-Sunday's Best 1-Day Visa-Free Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewArriving on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sundayforonly1 day? Take advantage of this private visa-free shore excursion designed specially for cruisers who arrive to St. Petersburg at the end of the week...No need to research museum schedule - this has already been done for you, and the BEST availableend of the week tour is right here for you to book. Please note that this tour is NOT suitable for 2-day cruise passengers who wish to book this tour for their SECONDday.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour professional English-speaking tour guide will meet you in thearrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, you will be seated in yourcomfortable a/c vehicle and the tour will start.
Please note that exact tour starting time may vary depending on your cruise ship docking time.
The same applies to the tour ending time - it will be adjusted to make sure you are safely back to the ship at least 1 hour before scheduled departure.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
08.10 09.30Start City Overview Tour with photo stops by St.Isaac's Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress.
09.30 11.30Guided tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum. (actual tour duration: 2 hours)
12.30 12.30Depart to Peterhof by hydrofoil*.
12.3014.30Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch in the park (NOT included)
14.30 15.20Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace with the famous Amber Room and Park.
15.30 16.30Guided tour of Catherine's palace (actual palace tour duration: 1 hour)
16.45 17.30Drive back to the city
17.30 18.00Guided tour of the Visit Church on the Spilled Blood (tour duration approx. 20-30 mins)
18.30 Return back to the ship
* If the weather is not permitting a hydrofoil ride, you will use your private vehicle instead.
Please note that this is a sample program. Actual tour order and timing might vary, but you will visit all museums mentioned in the description and nothing will be missed or omitted.
Lunch: Please note that meals arenot included into the tour, it is highly recommended to ore-order lunches for all parties greater that 8 people. Please contact your tour provider for menu options and prices.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Inclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Thursday-Sunday's Best 1-Day Visa-Free Tour
- Pick-up right by the ship after passport control
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- One way hydrofoil rider
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups of 7+
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or mini-bus, depending on your party size (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift!
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, port fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Visa-Free paperwork: No Visa to Russia required!
Exclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Thursday-Sunday's Best 1-Day Visa-Free Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour is suitable for hotel guests in the low season period (October - April). The low season rate EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride and Lower Gardens at Peterhof (you will be provided a guided tour to Grand Palace instead). Hotel guests MUST provide the hotel's name and address to the supplier
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, passport details
LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
MANDATORY Passport details include: name as in passport, passport number, date of birth and citizenship
As soon as your passport details are received, your Visa-Free paperwork (Tour Tickets) will be processed and emailed to you.
To clear customs in St.Petersburg you need: Valid passport + Tour Ticket (aka blanket visa issued by local tour operator)
Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Wheelchair users: be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please let us know if you need a car seat/booster seat.
Note that if you are travelling with an infant under 5 years old - you do not need to book a seat for your baby. The tour is free of charge for little ones. Simply send your tour operator the required passport details for Visa-Free paperwork processing.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg