St Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewEnjoy this comprehensive 2-day all-highlights private tour - see as much as possible during your 2 days in St. Petersburg!No Russian Visa required!
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will meet you in thearrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. After checking in, your tour starts.
7:30 a.m. - Meet your guide and driver by the ship
8 a.m. - City tour around St. Petersburg's most popular sights
10 a.m. -Hydrofoil to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
10:30 a.m. - Guided tour of the Lower park with Fountains, watch Fountain opening ceremony
12 p.m. - Traditional Russian lunch
2 p.m. - Guided tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room
3:30 p.m. - Drive back to St. Peterbsurg - subway tour on the way
4:30 p.m. - Guided tour of St. Isaac's Cathedral
5:30 p.m. -Guided tour of Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood
6:30 p.m. - Return back to the ship
8 a.m. - Meet your guide and driver by the ship
8:30 a.m. - River and canal boat tour
9:45 a.m. - Guided tour of the Peter and Paul Fortress with inside visit of Peter and Paul Cathedral
11 a.m. - Guided tour of the Hermitage
1:45 a.m. - Traditional Russian lunch
3 p.m. - Guided tour of Yusupov Palace with Rasputinexhibit
5 p.m. -Return back to the ship
Please note: Once booked, you'll receive a confirmation voucher from Viator, but you'll also need VISA tickets to disembark your ship. Please follow instructions on your voucher as you will be refused entry into Russia without valid tickets.
Inclusions for St Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour
- Professional guide
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on each day (for groups 8+ people)
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Exclusions for St Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for group of 2-7 people)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
*Important information - Once booked, you will receive a confirmation voucher from Viator but you will also need VISA tickets to disembark your ship, please follow instructions on your voucher as you will be refused entry into Russia without valid tickets.
Visa-free paperwork, one-way hydrofoil, river and canal boat tour are EXCLUDED in the low season price (October - April). Fountains are switched off at Peterhof in this period.
LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details
Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service
- St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour