St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All-Highlights Tour With Grand Palace Of Peterhof - Saint Petersburg
OverviewEnjoy this comprehensive 2-day All Highlights tour including the magnificent Grand Palace of Peterhof at your own pace! You'll have a special VIP early entrance to the Grand Palace to avoid any lines, and see the fountains opening ceremony after the guided tour of the Palace! Apart from Peterhof Residence, you'll also seethe Hermitage Museum, Catherine's palace in Tsarskoye Selo, Church on the Spilled Blood, St.Isaac's Cathedral and Peter and Paul Fortress with Cathedral.No Russian Visa required!
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you in thearrival hall of the cruise terminal, right after passport control. You'll meet your private driver and start the tour. Please note the tour program will be adjusted to the days of the week.
Day 1 : 8am - 7pm
8am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
8:10am - 9:30am: Start City Overview Tour including some photo stops. Depart to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains.
9:30am - 10:40am Guided tour of the Grand Palace of Peterhof with special VIP early opening (tour duration: 1 hour)
11am - 12:15pm: Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens
12:30pm - 1pm: Depart BY HYDROFOIL back to St. Petersburg
1:30pm - 2:30pm: Lunch in a local cafe/restaurant (included for groups 8+ only)
2:45pm - 5:25pm: Tour of splendid Hermitage Museum (tour duration: 2 hours)
5:45pm - 6:30pm: Guided tour of St.Isaac`s cathedral (actual tour duration: 20-30 min)
7pm: Return back to the ship
Day 2 (9am - 5pm)
9am: Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
9:10am - 1pm Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (actual palace tour 1 hour)
1pm - 2pm: Lunch in a local cafe/restaurant (included for groups 8+ only)
3pm - 4:40pm: Arrive back to the city and continue City Tour. Guided tours of Peter and Paul Fortress (duration: 30-40 min) and Church on the Spilled blood (duration: 20-30 min).
5pm: Return back to the ship
*Please note that in case of weather conditions not permitting the hydrofoil ride, there's no refund for unused hydrofoil trip. We use our van instead.
IMPORTANT: Lunches are included only for groups of 8 participants and more at a restaurant of tour operator'schoosing. All participants get identical meals (typically a salad, a soup, a main course, tea/coffee). It's a client's responsibility to inform his/her manager about any dietary restrictions (Vegetarian, Gluten-free, etc) so that a proper meal could be ordered individually.
Inclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All-Highlights Tour With Grand Palace Of Peterhof
- Professional guide
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 8 and more participants)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch (for groups of 8 and more participants)
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan/ minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Hydrofoil trip (one way)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Exclusions for St.Petersburg Private Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All-Highlights Tour With Grand Palace Of Peterhof
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for groups of 7 participants and less)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
LAST MINUTE bookings (less than 100 hours before the ship arrives) are not available for cruise ship passengers, as all passport details MUST be submitted to the cruise ship authorities 4 days before the ship arrives - this is the way we provide you with the visa-free entry to Russia.
Infants are free of charge. Passport details must be provided for infants like for everyone else. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details, Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
The tour is suitable for hotel guests in the low season period (October - April). The low season rate EXCLUDES visa-free paperwork, hydrofoil ride. Hotel guests MUST provide the hotel's name and address to the supplier
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc) otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infant meals not included
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with poncho
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1 Day Optimized Mini-Group Shore Excursion introducing St Petersburg And Peterhof
- St Petersburg Airport Arrival Transfer
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: 2-Day City Highlights and Pushkin Private Tour
- Private Day Trip to Veliky Novgorod from Saint Petersburg Including Round-Trip Transportation
- St Petersburg DepartureTransfer
- St. Petersburg Hermitage State Museum: Museum Admission and Small-Group Faberge Halls Tour