St. Petersburg Private Tour: Peterhof Palace And Fountains By Hydrofoil With Skip-the-Line Tickets - Saint Petersburg
OverviewVisit St. Petersburg's most gorgeous and awesome Imperial residence. Situated on the sea shore The Grand Palace and park complex of Peterhof with its one of a kind cluster of wellsprings is considered to be a standout amongst the most beautiful parks on the planet. In Summer no trip to St Petersburg is finished without a voyage through Peterhof which used to be the Summer residence of the Russian Imperial family. This marvellous palace and its expansive gardens are sure to impress you from the first sight. Come see with your own eyes!
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a local guide meeting you at your centrally located hotel. You will be provided with complimentary city maps, bottled water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts. Your private guide will be accompanying you throughout the duration of this tour.
From your hotel you will be taken to the pier. We offer an exciting way to reach Peterhof. Hydrofoil (fast speed boat) will take you down the Neva river and Gulf of Finland to the famous "Kingdom of Fountains" in a very short time! The ride to Peterhof was approximately 40 minutes.
After arrival to Peterhof you will head inside the vast palace complex to explore its gardens and palatial buildings. Peterhof is often referred to as the Russian Versailles a nickname that testifies to the sites opulent grandeur and your guide will introduce you to its best bits while talking about its history.
Wander through the Lower Park to discover some of 140 fountains and water features.The most impressive is the Grand Cascade, located directly below the Grand Palace and featuring an impressive golden statue of Samson grasping the mighty jaws of the lion.
Stop for photos by the incredible Grand Cascade a masterpiece that was partly engineered by Tsar Peter the Great himself. Then, head inside the Grand Palace and marvel at the lavish interiors left by the successive emperors and empresses who once called the place home. See Monplaisir villa and learn how the more-modest villa was the original and favourite Peterhof building of Peter the Great.
After exploring the best places in Peterhof palace and garden complex, you will be taken back to St Peterburg by a hydrofoil (fast speed boat).
Inclusions for St. Petersburg Private Tour: Peterhof Palace And Fountains By Hydrofoil With Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Express pass entry to Peterhof Palace and Park
- Round trip tickets to and from Peterhof by hydrofoil (fast speed boat)
- Professional private guide service (5 h)
- Hotel pick-up
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats (in case of raining)
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for St. Petersburg Private Tour: Peterhof Palace And Fountains By Hydrofoil With Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We don't operate this tour for cruise ship passengers
If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please mention this info when making your reservations or call to confirm your preferred time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Saint Petersburg 3-Day Tour of Emperors' Residences
- Russian Folk Show and Illuminations City Night Tour
- How to fall in love with Saint-Petersburg per one day!
- The last Russian Emperor: Tragedy of Nickolas II and his family
- Saint Petersburg Full-Day Grand Tour
- St Petersburg: Visa-Free 3-Day All Highlights Tour in a Small Group
- 3 Day Deluxe Complete St Petersburg
- Russian Music Show in St Petersburg