Spend a morning in Floridas amazing nature on this fun, scenic and educational Segway tour. Following your small group and knowledgeable guide through St Petersburg, discover the areas diverse nature and wildlife as you cruise along the palm tree-lined Tampa Bay seawall to view manatees and dolphins in their natural habitat. Stop at the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden full of orchids, flamingos and koi-filled ponds. Along the way, youll learn about local ecosystems from your guide.
- Fully narrated tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet at the Tampa Bay seawall at North Straub Park in St Petersburg for your morning safety orientation. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, follow your guide along the beautiful boardwalk to see dolphins and learn about local marine life.
Cruise through the Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum, featuring more than 200 varieties of palm trees from all over the world, and stop along the bay to learn about and view manatees in their natural habitat.
Next, visit the Sunken Gardens, an exotic botanical garden featuring an array of orchids and bromeliads. See streams and koi-filled ponds dotted with pink flamingos and pass by the Growing Stone, a fossilized limestone rock thought to grant tranquility, inner harmony and the ability to make things grow. If you wish, take a turn sitting on the stone to see if the legend is true!
Afterward, you'll return to North Straub Park to end your tour.
Inclusions for St Petersburg Segway Nature Tour
- Small-group tour
- Segway tour
- 20-minute orientation
- Safety equipment
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for St Petersburg Segway Nature Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg)
All riders must be at least 11 years of age
All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable shoes without heels and weather appropriate clothing is recommended
Due to safety concerns we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.