OverviewThis program was designed for only 1-day cruise visitors and who would like to see major highlights of St Petersburg and surrounding areas. Groups are limited to 12 people.
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Skip the line
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin when you meet your guide at the terminal. (Please note: the time of the beginning of the tour can be adjusted depending on your ships’ arrival time) First, you will tour The Hermitage. Next you will take a Hydrofoil ride (can be substituted to bus ride) to Peterhof Palace and Garden (Petrodvorets), and then stroll along the Fountain park, followed by a traditional Russian lunch for groups larger than 4 (can be substituted with sack lunch), otherwise own expense.
After lunch, you will travel to Pushkin, and see the Catherine Palace and Park, and the Amber room. You will take a guided ride on the metro, and then proceed for a tour of Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Around 5-6 p.m., you will return to the ship and enjoy an optional evening program.
Please note: Actual tour timing and sequence of sites may be changed depending on days of the week, traffic, etc. Substitutions may apply due to museums days off, official ceremonies, etc.
Museum days off during which substitution will apply:
- Mondays - Hermitage museum
- Tuesdays - Catherine's Palace
- Wednesdays - Spilled blood Cathedral
Inclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 1-day Tour
- All Russian visa-free arrangements, tour tickets
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly for groups larger than 8
- 3-course lunch for groups larger than 4 (can be substituted with sack lunches)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 1-day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended 15% from tour price: 2/3 for guide, 1/3 for driver)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide passport details, number, date of birth and country at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.