St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day Essential Tour In Small Group With Faberge Museum - Saint Petersburg
OverviewEnjoy this comprehensive 2-day shared-group tour covering all the major highlights of St. Petersburg including the Faberge Museum. Russian Visa is not required on this visa-free shore excursion. Tour includes driver and guide, entrance fees and lunch on day 1 and numbers are limited to ensure the best experience.
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourThis 2-day tour of St. Petersburg begins when you meet your guide in the arrival hall of the cruise terminal just past passport control. After checking in, sit comfortable in an air-conditioned Mercedes mini-bus during the drive to the Russian metropolis.
Meet your guide in the morning at the cruise ship and attend the Church on the Spilled Blood. Experience a subway tour along the most beautiful metro stations of St Petersburg. Afterwards, depart for Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to enjoy a tour of Catherine's Palace with its famous Amber Room and Park. In the latter part of the morning, drive to Peterhof also known as The Kingdom of Fountains. Explore the wonderful gardens and stop at a lunch in the park's cafe (at your expense). After lunch, return to St. Petersburg by the comfortable min-van. Attend the Faberge Museum where you will see highlights of more than 4,000 works including the famous Imperial Easter eggs. At around 6 pm, return to the ship.
Meet your guide and driver at 9 am outside your ship. Take a short drive to the Hermitage Museum. Upon arrival, enjoy a tour of the museum complexes including the Winter Palace. In the early afternoon, take an hour of free time for shopping or lunch in a local restaurant/cafe (meal at own expense). After, continue the overview of St. Petersburg with several photo stops, pay a visit of St. Isaac's cathedral. in the late afternoon, return to the ship.
4pm Return to the ship
Please note: itinerary may be adjusted according to the days of the week and cruise ship's arrival/departure time. Tour order might vary, but inclusions will remain the same. Tour departure time may be adjusted depending on ships actual docking time.
Inclusions for St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day Essential Tour In Small Group With Faberge Museum
- Professional guide
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Photo permits where allowed to take photos
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (if the group is over 6 people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with wifi)
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
Exclusions for St. Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day Essential Tour In Small Group With Faberge Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 5 and under.
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, passport details
Passport name, number, date of birth and citizenship is required at time of booking for all participants
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You Might Also Like
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour to Filming Locations for the BBC's Epic War and Peace
- St Petersburg 2-Day Small Group Tour Including the Tracks of Leo Tolstoy's Fictional Character's
- St Petersburg Boat Trip Through Rivers and Canals
- Small-Group 2-Day Visa-Free St Petersburg Highlights Tour
- Shore Excusion: St Petersburg Guided Two Day - Like a Local
- Shore Excursion Two Day Group Tour - All St Petersburg in 20 hours
- Transfer from Pulkovo Airport to a desired destination in Saint-Petersburg