Overview2 days is the most popular period for cruise ships to stay in St Petersburg and one of the greatest opportunity to see the most of the city and its environment.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourItinerary:
Meet at the Terminal
9:00am - 12:30pm
City tour with a visit to Peter and Paul Fortress + Cathedral
12:30pm - 1:30pm
Time for lunch
2:00pm - 4:30pm
The guided tour of the The Hermitage Museum
5:00pm - 6:00pm
Back to the ship or join our Optional evening program
Meet at the Terminal
9:00am - 12:00pm
Tour of the Catherine's Palace + Amber room
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Drive to Peterhof
1:00pm - 3:30pm
Tour of the Peterhof Gardens (no inside visits), time for lunch in one of the coffee shops in the park
3:30pm - 4:30pm
Back to St. Petersburg with a Metro tour on the way
Back to the ship
Inclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Russian visa-free ticket arrangements
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is VISA-FREE. We will issue and send you individual tour tickets that you have to show to Russian border control when you go through customs
Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required for all members of the group at time of booking for all participants
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Please note: actual timing and sequence of sites can be changed by your guide due to museum days off, booking availability, traffic and other unexpected circumstances
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.