OverviewThis small-group, visa-free tour of St Petersburg will cover all major sights including the newly opened, unique Faberge Museum.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Meet your guide at the ship - please start leaving your ship as soon as it's available. City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places of St. Petersburg. A highlight is a photo stop near St Isaac’s Cathedral. During the tour, you will drive to Peterhof, see the Upper Gardens and Lower Fountain Park and then have a traditional Russian lunch (included).
Next you will be driven to Pushkin for a guided tour of Catherine Palace and the Amber Room. Returning to Petersburg city, you will get to tour the Faberge Museum (may be arranged at different time due to booking availability and museum days off), and then around 5-6 pm, will be returned to your ship.
Please note: actual tour timing and sequence of sites may be changed depending on days of the week, traffic, etc. Substitutions may apply due to museums days off, official ceremonies, etc.
Inclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Tour Including The Faberge Museum
- Russian visa-free ticket arrangements
- Entrance fees
- 3-course lunch (Day 1 only. Lunch on Day 2 is an optional extra)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups larger than 10)
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Tour Including The Faberge Museum
- Lunch on day-2
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is VISA-FREE for cruise passengers only. Land passengers (traveling by plane or road into Russia) will need to ensure that they have the appropriate visa arrangements made
Individual visa-free tour tickets will be issued and emailed to you after booking, and you will have to show this to Russian border control when you go through customs
Important, please note: This tour is only suitable for those spending 2 days or more in port
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, date of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.