OverviewEnjoy this completely private tour of the spectacular Hermitage Museum at your own pace. During the tour you will see all the major art collections of the Hermitage, including main buildings of the Museum: Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage and General Staff Building with the Impressionist collection!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide In the lobby of your hotel. Your guide will carry a sign with your name on it.
The tour covers 4 main buildings of the Hermitage Museum: Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage and General Staff Building with the Impressionist collection.
During the tour you will see state palace interiors of the Winter Palace, the most glorious tsar residence in Russia, started by Empress Elizabeth I and finished under Catherine the Great's rule. Explore magnificent art collections assembled by the Imperial family and carefully saved from destruction by the staff of the museum during the Second World War. You will see the highlights of the 15th-18th century European Art collection like Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Veronese, Tintoretto, Tiepolo and other world-famous names, as well as enjoy the museum's collection of Impressionists and Post-Impressionists.
Hermitage theatre is not available for tours.
The tour follows the most complete and the most interesting route along State Palatial Interiors of the Winter Palace, including the Peacock clock at the Small Hermitage. Multiple art galleries with French, Italian and Dutch art.
Your guide will be happy to answer any questions and if possible make detours to accommodate your special requests.
Inclusions for St.Petersburg Skip-The-Line Private Tour: 4-hour Hermitage Museum With Impressionists
- Admission to the Hermitage (usual admission, main exposition and Impressionists collection)
- Professional Tour guide service for the duration of the tour
- Radio head-sets for groups of 7 and more people
Exclusions for St.Petersburg Skip-The-Line Private Tour: 4-hour Hermitage Museum With Impressionists
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems as a lot of standing is involved
Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.