St. Petersburg Sunset Cruise - St PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a memorable and extraordinary sail along the cityscape coastline of downtown St. Petersburg. This relaxed experience allows you to watch the sky change from vibrant blue to radiant red and amber, while the sea breeze fills the sails. Enjoy the best view in town of the spectacular Florida sunset and leaping dolphins. Our daily sunset cruise provides private accommodations for up to six people (4 people minimum), or you can make it an elegant private cruise for two. On our sunset cruise your beverages are complimentary. We offer regular and diet soda, as well as bottled water. Please feel free to bring a picnic basket, snacks, or any adult beverages along for the brilliant sunset adventure.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourBoard your vessel from the marina at the Marriott Renaissance Vinoy Resort, built in 1925 in downtown St. Petersburg. The sunset cruise departs 2 hours prior to sunset with a fleet of 27 yachts available for charter, including the Jeanneau, Catalina, Fountaine Pajot, Beneteau, and Hunter. Guests will enjoy great views of the city skyline while cruising Tampa Bay to Snell Isle, and pass by the Historic Old Northeast as you head toward the elegant Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
Experience the scents and sounds of the sea while you sight wild dolphins and manatees in the coastal waters they call home. Bring your camera to capture a multitude of seabirds on film, including ospreys, herons, egrets, and pelicans.
Beverages and bottled water are included, and you are free to bring a picnic basket, snacks, or any alcoholic beverages along for this brilliant sunset adventure.
Inclusions for St. Petersburg Sunset Cruise
- Private charter, no additional guests outside of your party
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for St. Petersburg Sunset Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 passengers, in addition to captain and staff, per boat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.