St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour - Saint Petersburg
OverviewWalking tour in the historical city center and visiting the most beautiful Metro stations from your hotel in St Petersburg.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Theres so much to see in St.Petersburg you actually can get lost!
Start with the sightseeing tour in the center with a cheerful and experienced guide. The citys full of surprises and youll find something exciting in every house.
Youll get a chance to see not only the city faade but the underground system as well.The route goes through the most beautiful underground stations and remarkable places in the city. After the tour you can have a walk along Nevsky avenue, spot St.Isaac Cathedral, enjoy Palace Square and a spectacular view on Basil island. Visit Peter and Paul fortress, Troitsky bridge and Mars field. After that youll find yourself in the Summer Garden whichll lead you to Our-Savior-On-The Spilt-Blood Cathedral.
Inclusions for St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private walkingtour
- Metro tickets
Exclusions for St Petersburg Walk-and-Talk Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour duration: 8 km (5 miles)
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2 Day All Highlights Tour in Small Group
- St Petersburg Private Tour of St Isaac Cathedral and Yusupov Palace
- St.Petersburg Imperial Residences: Tour of Catherine Palace and Peterhoff Gardens
- Private Shore-Excursion: 1-Day Fully Flexible St Petersburg Tour
- St.Petersburg Custom Private Guide for a Day