St. Stephen's Cathedral (Stephansdom): Towers, Catacombs, Treasury And Tour - Vienna
OverviewAll-access pass to this symbol of Austria
- This all-inclusive ticket gets you access to every part of this famous monument - cathedral tour, treasury, catacombs, towers... see it all!
- Climb 343 steps for a spectacular view of Vienna; see the medieval sarcophagus of Emperor Frederick III
- The current Romanesque and Gothic cathedral was built in the 14th century on the ruins of two earlier churches. But there's been a church dedicated to Saint Stephen (the patron saint of - among other things - headaches and horses), on this spot since 1147
Know More about this tourVienna’s St Stephen’s Cathedral is a whole lot of things. It’s a moving place of worship sure, but it’s also a world-famous cultural heritage site, and the national emblem of Austria itself.
This All Inclusive pass really gets you everywhere inside this Vienna must-see: a cathedral tour, an audio guide, the catacombs, the south tower, the north tower, and the ancient treasures. It's no wonder that Stephansdom attracts 5,4 million visitors a year.
The west gallery of the cathedral is home to its treasures, while the 137m-tall south tower, which dominates the Vienna skyline. The 343 steep steps to the top will reward the with a lovely view of the Austrian capital.
If you're into bells (and c'mon, who isn't?), the famous *Pummerin*, hangs in the much-smaller north tower. It's the second-largest free-swinging chimed church bell in Europe.
Inclusions for St. Stephen's Cathedral (Stephansdom): Towers, Catacombs, Treasury And Tour
- 30 minute Catacombs Tour
- Cathedral tour with audio guide
- Treasure tour with audio guide
- South Tower
- North Tower
Metro: U1 or U2 to Stephansplatz.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Alternative Pub Crawl in Vienna
- Schlumberger Sparkling Wine Cellar World Entrance Ticket in Vienna
- Small Group Shades Tour in Vienna
- Small-Group Vienna Coffee-House Walking Tour
- Day-trip from Vienna to Hallstatt
- MuseumsQuartier Complex Public Tour in Vienna
- Small Group Wachau Valley Winery Bike Tour
- Small-Group Half-Day Go Green E-Fatbike Tour of Vienna