OverviewThe best Islands highlights you will see. Get ready to be wowed by the view. Experience the highest point on the island for spectacular views and photo opportunities. Mountain Top is located on Crown Mountain at 2100 feet above sea level making it one of the highest points on the island. You can see views all the way to the British Virgin Islands. Enjoy world famous banana daiquiri and great duty free shopping. St. Thomas is home to renowned duty free shopping. Mountain Top offers hundreds of selections of duty free items, from jewelry, t-shirts, alcohol, etc. St. Peter's Great House is home to thousands of local plant life and flowers. Also included on tour panoramic viewing and photos. Stops include Skyline Drive Look Out and Sr. Frances Drake Seat (Magen's Bay outlook).
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourMountain Top, one of the top tourist destination on the island of St Thomas is located on Crown Mountain. It is one of the highest points on the island. The tour begins with pickup from you St Thomas hotel or cruise port.
This Mountain Top tour is a wonderful way to see the island's fantastic views and pick up souvenirs for family and friends. A historical overview of the island is given by the driver as you make the 2100 climb above sea level. Once there, take in the spectacular island views. You can see views all the way to the British Virgin Islands so make sure to bring your camera.
While there, enjoy one of the world famous banana daiquiris (additional cost). This spot is also a great place to pick up duty free souvenirs at one of the largest gift shops on island.
Inclusions for St Thomas Island Tour: Mountain Top And St. Peter's Great House
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for St Thomas Island Tour: Mountain Top And St. Peter's Great House
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show