St Thomas Kayak And Sea Turtle Snorkel Excursion
OverviewDon't miss this unique experience to snorkel with sea turtles! Small groups of six per guide ensure you see more turtles (avoiding the crowded excursions). Kayak to a beautiful beach with chaise lounge chairs and fantastic views of small islands and cays in the horizon. This 4 hour guided tour includes all gear and instruction, lunch at a beach-side restaurant and hotel/cruise ship pickup and drop off and photos.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourExperience a kayak trip to a pristine beach and enjoy snorkeling with sea turtles. Lunch (included) is at a beach-side restaurant with fantastic views of small islands and cays in the horizon. Menu includes salads, sandwiches, fish tacos, burgers and Vegetarian and gluten free options. Groups of 6 or less per guide provide a great experience for those who like to snorkel in small groups. Tour usually have 2-6 people; however, large groups can be accommodated (on a private basis).
Your 4 hour guided tour will start with a kayak lesson on the beach. First time kayakers and snorkelers welcome! Once you are on the water, your guide will provide coaching and lead you along the peninsula and across a short channel to a small island off the coast. Breaks will be provided along the way and you will land on a sandy beach for a snack and photos.
After a break, your guide will lead you to swim and view sea turtles in their natural habitat. Turtles will graze on the sea grass throughout the day. Since they can't breath underwater, the turtles come up for air right to you so that you can get a close up look at the amazing creatures! Guests see multiple turtles on every tour.
Throughout the tour, your guide will have cold bottled water and will take pictures above and under the water. Relax and enjoy the beach for awhile, then paddle back. If you would like port or hotel pickup, please select the option when booking.
Inclusions for St Thomas Kayak And Sea Turtle Snorkel Excursion
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (if you select this option)
- Lunch at a beach-front restaurant
- Cold bottled water and a snack
- Professional guide
- All equipment
Exclusions for St Thomas Kayak And Sea Turtle Snorkel Excursion
- Gratuities (suggested)
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers who arrive on ships that are anchored with tender service.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
Monday-Saturday: Minimum 2 guests per booking. Sunday only: Minimum four guests. If the tour does not meet the minimum number of guests, it can be subject to cancellation.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum age is 13 years.
Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and cell phone number
At time of booking, hotel guests must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name, address and cell phone number
Not recommended for participants with back/shoulder/wrist problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Tour is not provided for cruise ship passengers on a ship that is anchored with tender service.
Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
Cruise Ship Passengers: Optional start time can be arranged, based on availability, to accommodate cruise ship schedules. If the time is available for the day selected, we will arrange your tour start time according to the ship you arrival time. Call to see if available.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.