OverviewEnjoy St.Thomas in style with this 7.5-hour shore excursion. This day pass will give you access to the Marriott Morning Star Beach Resort. Privileges include a bar credit and entry to the pool area, where you and your party can relax before returning to your ship.
- Excellent value for money
- Special Offer
- Likely to Sell Out
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourLocated by Charlotte Harbour, the Marriott Morning Star Beach Resort is perfectly situated on immaculate white sand known for being one of St. Thomas' world-class beaches. This private beach offers a chance to lounge in luxury on the soft sand and relax at the stunning hotel pool. The resort is only 10 minutes from your cruise port and taxis are on hand easily.
This day pass gives you access to the private Morning Star beach, the Morning Star pool and whirlpool, use of poolside and beach side lounges, and chairs. Also, receive a $40 bar credit on house brand cocktails and mixed drinks, local beer, house wines, soft drinks and bottled water. Drinks are normally offered one-at-a-time per guest at the popular Beach Hut from 11am. You will also have access to the various games available on site including table tennis, volleyball and tennis plus complimentary WiFi internet.
Inclusions for St Thomas Shore Excursion: Marriott Morning Star Beach Resort Day Pass
- $40 of brand cocktails, mixed drinks, local beer, house wines, soft drinks and bottled water.
- Access to Morning Star beach
- Access to Morning Star pool and whirlpool
- Use of poolside chairs and lounges
- Use of beach, beach chairs and lounges
- Access to games (table tennis, volleyball, tennis)
- WiFi internet
Exclusions for St Thomas Shore Excursion: Marriott Morning Star Beach Resort Day Pass
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Frozen drinks
- Access to the Frenchman's Reef Resort area
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.