Stade De France: Behind The Scenes Tour - Paris
OverviewStep into the France largest stadium which hosted the finals of the FIFA World Cup 1998 and UEFA Euro Cup 2016! Learn about the architecture, sit as a spectator and walk in private areas. Your guided tourwill last 90 minutes and you will then be able to visit the Museum fulled with unique items (included in the price of your ticket).
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourGet inside the France largest Stadium! Feel the game atmosphere, sitting in place of the spectators and admiring the incredible panorama.
As a privileged person, visit the private boxes, locker room and walk through the same tunnel which players use to access the pitch.
Your expert guide will relate you the stadiums history, its unique architecture and the stars whove appeared on its manicured pitch.
Apart from sporting events, the stadium also hosts international shows! The Rolling Stones were the first group to perform at the Stade de France. International stars such as Madonna and ACDC also chose this place for their concerts, witnessed by 80 000 spectators each time!
End your visit at the Museum, where you will find heaps of items which are testament to the stadiums legendary history: archives, models, autographed guitars, jerseys and much more...
This unique visit will enable you to follow the footsteps of the two legend of football Zidane and Ronaldo, who played the 1998 FIFA World Cup final. It is now also the site where Cristiano Ronaldo lifted his first major Trophy for Portugal!
Inclusions for Stade De France: Behind The Scenes Tour
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour
- Disabled Access
- Guided tour in French and English
- Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes of the Stade de France
- Free visit of the Stade de France Museum
Exclusions for Stade De France: Behind The Scenes Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit.
For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags. Please provide 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your visit.
Tour begins as scheduled, all latecomers risk to miss the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
About 1,2km to walk during the tour
Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- French revolution and US independence in Paris
- Skip the Line Louvre Museum Private Tour (with hotel pick up)
- Small Group Giverny and Rouen Day Trip from Paris
- Private Arrival or Departure Transfer: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport