Stand Up Paddle Baptism - LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewSUP Baptism: Duration 4h 2 days
This is where you start and is perfect for first timers. SUP is all about connecting your body to your paddle through your paddle stroke and eventually timing that stroke to connect you to the energy in the water that is all around you. Sounds cool, right? Well, it is! Your first lesson gets your feet on the board and launches you onto the learning curve!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourIn this course you will learn about the equipment and water safety. Learn to paddle on the sand and see what your stroke feels like before you get on the water. Practice front stroke, stopping, and back stroke, bracing for stability, basic turns for board control in 360 degrees. You will get easy to follow tips to move the power through your arms and into your core. Enter flat water or water with some mellow waves.
Knee paddle and self-rescue techniques while you acclimate to the water and apply what you learned on the sand. Practice basic skills: paddling in a straight line, staying still, 360 turns. Read the water for wind and wave directions and learn balance to control your momentum.
Build your confidence and practice what you’ve learned in the water. Finally, go ahead and dismount and land.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Live entertainment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddle Baptism
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.