Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson In Puerto Vallarta
OverviewMake the best out your visit to Puerto Vallarta and enjoy a stand-up paddle board lesson where you can have an unforgettable time. This tour is perfect for you and your family and you will get all necessary equipment.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYour SUP lesson will teach you how to stand up (20 minutes on the shore), navigate the surfboard, and cruise around enjoying the water. You'll meet your guide at "El Solar" (local bar front beach) and be given all necessary equipment to start the class.
Enjoy the water and standing on your surfboard as you get more comfortable with every try. After your lesson youll enjoy a tour of the Puerto Vallarta coastline. You will head to the boardwalk and reach "La catedral" (Puerto Vallartas main church). After taking a short break, you can continue to the pier (last boardwalk point) or head back to the start point. You can decide if you want to do this tour in the morning or at sunset. This is a healthy and fun way to see Puerto Vallarta from the ocean's view!
Inclusions for Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson In Puerto Vallarta
- Professional photographer guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Stand-Up Paddle Board Lesson In Puerto Vallarta
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 7 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.