Stand Up Paddle Boarding Taster Session In Tenby
OverviewThis taster session based in Tenby is perfect if you're new to stand up paddle boarding or would like to learn the skills of this exciting sport from a professional.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover Pembrokeshire's stunning coastal views and go deep into the Estuary with an experienced Stand-Up Paddleboard instructor. All lessons are held in calm waters. It's a fun and enjoyable way of discovering places that are only accessible from the water. Andit is a sociable sport that can be enjoyed by the whole family, groups, or team members.
We are based at Coppet Hall Beach, where we share a shed with The Big Beach surf shop. There is a big car park in front of Coppet Hall Beach Center (not suitable for Campers). Other parking spaces can be found in Saundersfoot and at the Harbour of Saundersfoot. It's only a 10min. walk from the center of Saundersfoot to Coppet Hall Beach: follow the road behind the cottagesalongthe coast and go through the tunnel. There are toilets & showers at Coppet Hall Beach Center.
The bay in Saundersfoot is protected from most wind directions, which makes it a great location for Paddleboarding. However, we constantly adapt our SUP sessions according to the weather to ensure the best experience. Some sessions will start from behind the Harbour as it provides a more sheltered area from the wind. Working with the sea means that our lessons have 'anelement of the wild' and every session is different: you might belucky enough to spot a seal, or try to catch a small wave on the SUP.
The taster session good for beginners and lasts for 1,5h. Shorty wetsuits and buoancy aids included in the lesson price.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddle Boarding Taster Session In Tenby
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddle Boarding Taster Session In Tenby
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.