Stand Up Paddle Tour On The Arenal Lake - La FortunaWrite a Review
Paddle through Costa Rica's largest lake, the Arenal Lake Admire from the lake the best and closest views of the Arenal Volcano
The calm waters in Arenal make this a perfect sport for people of all ages and all skill levels.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourVenture to Costa Rica's largest lake and hop on board a private boat as your guide and captain load up with stand up paddle gear and a cooler full of icy bottled water and fresh fruits. As you embark on a journey out to the middle of Lake Arenal, you’ll be blown away by all of the natural beauty of Volcano Arenal.
The mountains that surround the lake are different shades of green, as some are in the foreground while the others fade into the distance. At first, Arenal Volcano seems like it is hidden behind mountains, but as you get closer, you'll reach a sweet spot where you can see the detailed textures of its rock formation. Passing in front of it here can make you feel tiny!
When you reach the middle of the lake, your guide will give you plenty of safety instructions and plunk your board into the water. Paddle out on your knees and when you are ready, stand up and find your balance!
The calm waters in Arenal make this a perfect sport for people of all ages and all skill levels. It’s a great activity for people who just want to be on a freshwater lake, soaking up the sun in gorgeous scenery with plenty of opportunity for conversation. About half way through the tour, you’ll paddle to an island where you can relax, crack open the cooler, and fuel up with a refreshing and well-deserved snack.
Get dropped off at your hotel at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddle Tour On The Arenal Lake
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddle Tour On The Arenal Lake
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 8 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.