Stand Up Paddleboard Board Lesson And Tour On Han River - SeoulWrite a Review
OverviewTake this opportunity to learn how to stand-up paddle board in the heart of Seoul. Experience the calm waters of Han River on the board.Â This intimate small group lesson allows you to receive helpful instruction from an English-speaking professional instructor. Discover the best techniques to navigate your way down the river while enjoying panoramic views of Seoul landmarks, such as Han River Park, Olympic Stadium, Seongsu Bride and Jamsil Bridge.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Seasonal Offer
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourEnjoy a short Seoul subway adventure to Ttukseom Recreational Park Subway station (Line 7, khaki color). Take the #2 exit and walk for about 20 minutes until you see the big water sports center.
After checking in and changing clothing, a professional instructor will give you a 30-minute ground lesson. Listen as your instructor gives you tips on how to best use your SUP board and as he/she demonstrates useful techniques. Afterwards, head to the edge of Han River.
While paddling on Han River, see the big contrast of modern tall buildings, such as Lotte World 2, Jamsil Olympic Stadium, and a couple of big Han River bridges, versus the calm and peaceful nature of Han River.
Your instructor is happy to take your photos while you are enjoying your water activity. After spending about 2 hours paddle boarding, your can shower and head back to Seoul or stay to enjoy the nice atmosphere around Han River.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddleboard Board Lesson And Tour On Han River
- English SUP board lesson
- SUP board rental
- Professional instructor
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddleboard Board Lesson And Tour On Han River
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 15 years
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.