Stand Up Paddleboard Eco-Tour Of First Landing State Park - Virginia Beach
OverviewSmall-group guided Stand Up Paddleboard tours through the peaceful waters of First Landing State Park. Little or no experience is necessary to use Chesapean’s Stand Up Paddleboards to explore the backwaters of First Landing State Park in a way that few get to see. Guides will help you launch and navigate the park for 1.5-hrs while you take in beautiful sceneries and see herons, ospreys, and other animals that call First Landing State Park "Home".
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourMeet your guides at the dock of First Landing State Park located on 64th St. on the south side of the park, and be ready for the ultimate sightseeing experience. After a short briefing on safety and Stand Up Paddleboard operation, your guides will help you launch you and your Paddleboard into Broad Bay where you will begin to witness the beauty of this unique tidal environment.
During this tour you will likely see blue herons, egrets, king fishers, ospreys, and countless other species. Dolphins, cow nose rays, and bald eagles have even been known to make appearances during these tours. At the halfway point you will land your Paddleboard at the base of an old dune formation and take a short hike through the forest to view beautiful white hill lake where giant osprey nests abound. On the return leg of your tour you will be explore the shoreline and view ancient oyster beds as well as new oyster beds that are part of a conservation effort to restore oysters in the Lynnhaven River basin.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddleboard Eco-Tour Of First Landing State Park
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddleboard Eco-Tour Of First Landing State Park
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Enterance Fee: ($4 per vehicle weekdays and $5 per vehicle weekends and holidays).
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in a variety of weather conditions; please dress appropriately for your tour date's weather forecast
For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dolphin Stand Up Paddleboard Down-Wind Eco-Tour
- Virginia Beach Surf Lessons
- Sunset Dolphin Kayak Tours
- Sunset Stand Up Paddleboard Tour of Linkhorn Bay
- Wild Horse Tour from Virginia Beach
- 1 Hour Virginia Beach Paddleboard Rentals
- 2 Hour Virginia Beach Paddleboard Rentals
- Virginia Beach 1 Hour Double Kayak Rentals