Stand Up Paddleboarding Seal Spotting Adventure From Shoalwater - Perth
OverviewWant more than just a lesson on technique and a paddle around? Come to the world renowned Shoalwater Marine Park and paddle across to Seal Island. You are guaranteed to see some wildlife including local seals, but also an abundance of bird life. If you are lucky, you may even get to experience a dolphin encounter.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExperience wildlife up close and personal as you enjoy stand-up paddle boarding on this breathtaking Seal Island Adventure Tour.
Whether you're a surfer or non-surfer, beginner or advanced paddle boarder; stand-up paddle boarding is an exciting way to take in the tranquil natural surroundings. Begin with a stand-up paddle boarding lesson from your instructor. Your experienced and friendly instructor will provide you with personal care and attention as you are taken through comprehensive stand-up paddle board training course that is designed for all experience-levels. It won't be long before you are up on the board by yourself and ready to enjoy your paddle along the perfect white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters!
The breathtaking coastal scenery teeming with bird and marine life, provides a spectacular natural backdrop for your stand-up paddle boarding experience.
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddleboarding Seal Spotting Adventure From Shoalwater
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddleboarding Seal Spotting Adventure From Shoalwater
- Food or Drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum Age 13 and must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Whale-Watching Cruise and Hillarys Boat Harbour Day Trip from Perth
- Rottnest Island Fast Ferry from Hillarys Boat Harbour Including Bike Hire
- Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tour from Perth
- Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
- Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
- Perth City of Lights Dinner Cruise