Stand Up Paddling Mangrove Lagoon Tour
OverviewThis Stand Up Paddling (SUP) Adventure is unparalleled as you weave your way through the mangrove tunnels in the lagoon. Discover why stand up paddling has quickly become one of the most fun water activities to do on the islandits like walking on water. With the Mangrove Lagoon as your backdrop, look up and you can see nesting birds overhead or look down and see the marine life swimming below you. Perfect for beginners and experts alike, this is one tour you wont want to miss.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis adventure begins at the Marina at the Mangrove Lagoon on St Thomas where you will start with a paddling lesson, including tips and techniques to help you make the most of your experience.
Hopping on your board, your guide will lead you to paddle from the marina into the Mangrove Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary and Marine Reserve. The branches of the mangrove trees hang over, creating tunnels and waterways, and as you weave into the tunnels, youll be gliding over shallow, clear waters teeming with stingrays, upside-down jelly fish, tarpon, and other marine life.
The tour takes you around and past many small mangrove islands, including secluded cays, where you get the unique chance to view the beauty of this area. SUPs are excellent for exercising your core muscles and after you get the hang of it, its easy to see why it has quickly become one of the most popular water activities to do on the island. It feels like walking on water!
Inclusions for Stand Up Paddling Mangrove Lagoon Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of Stand Up Paddle and paddle
- Life jackets
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Stand Up Paddling Mangrove Lagoon Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.